Friday, October 31, 2008

A Night to Remember....

Hannah with her friends at High School Musical 3...a definite night to remember!



October 24th was the release date of Disney's new High School Musical 3 movie. Of course, I have an 11 year old daughter just dying to see it along with her friends. Why not, it would not be a newly released movie without the Thomas Family Clan. She plans an HSM 3 party with her friends and I purchase tickets, only to find out that her sisters and friends want to join us and so does the Zunkowski girls, WOW! I spent over $100 on tickets, of course everyone paid me back, but....it was a little sickening buying 12 tickets to one movie.

Needless to say, it was quite the experience. High School Musical quickly turned into High School Chaos. Imagine,an entire theater full of girls aged 10 to 20 screaming at the movie screen everytime Zac Efron or Cordon Bleu appeared. They sang to the songs and screamed at the awesome dance moves. They gave advice out loud and yelled things like "I Love You," "You're my man," "On fire," and my favorite, "Will you marry me?" I have never experienced such an event and hope to never have to again. Although, it was truly fun for the little girls and dancing and singing through the entire movie. It was almost as fun as the premiere of Footloose oh, so long ago!

What a night to remember......

No comments: