Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Peace

My babies.....love the 4-wheeler (yes, it's true, Hannah is too scared to drive the 4-wheeler, but not Bowen)!



Bowen is ready for some action (I really feel that this was a great photography moment for me, nice picture)!



Hannah & Caitlin are really "roughing it!"



Courtney enjoying the great outdoors (ooooh, that's my grandma's old couch)!



Beautiful Birdseye & Beautiful Children!



Bowen enjoying a moment of "sisterly love!"


The long 24th of July weekend was spent in Birdseye, the former home of my grandfather's cattle ranch. The cabin was nice and the kids all had a great time. Eric and Bowen were successful at fishing and the 4-wheeler added to the fun. Being in Birdseye for the weekend flooded my mind with memories of my grandpa Huck and I felt his presence as I walked the ground he loved. I was all warm and fuzzy and it was a very peaceful few days for me.

Eric enjoyed himself so much that he shared the fun with his family. His brother's family and his sister's family joined us. We most definitely have to make Birdseye a priority and spend more time at the cabin.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, we'll have to come next time!!