Friday, February 5, 2010

Courtie-Bum

I love my first born! Courtney Michelle Thomas, what a joy she is to our family. She is silly and always the life of the party. She is a good example to her younger sisters and brother and makes life fun. Her dad calls her "Cat in the Hat." This is because you know when she has been in a room, it is full of chaos, smiles, messes, and laughter. The vacant bedroom downstairs stays clean and tidy, the bed is made and there is nothing on the floor. When Courtney comes home from school for the weekend, don't look in that room, it is messy, clothes everywhere, floor covered with, I'm not sure what, and the bedding is everywhere! Sometimes I clean it when she leaves, sometimes I leave it messy because I miss her! What a talented and joyous young lady! Your family loves you!

The Life of the Party!


Growing up so fast!

Courtney is fun and others love to be with her!


My Girl!


Loves the game and life!

No comments: