Monday, April 12, 2010

Dancing Queen

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen!"

Caitlin...Our Dancing Queen!


The spring dance concert at Lehi High School was a success! The theme was "Movies in Motion." I really enjoyed it. The program is very well run and there is alot of talent on the Dance Company. Of course, Caitlin, was the very best one! She lit up the stage with her energy and enthusiasm. She shines! She is a natural performer and is really fun to watch. She makes it look effortless, however, I really know the amount of work and the hours she puts into her dancing.

April is flying by and there is so much still left to do. Courtney only has a few weeks of class left and then finals. She will be home before I know it! Hurray! Then there is Eric's birthday to celebrate, Caitlin's 17th birthday, the drill team year end banquet and my 21st wedding anniversary! Wow, that's along time...congrats to Eric and me!

Hannah is still in California for her cheer team's nationals competition. She returns home tonight. I really miss her...I mean I REALLY MISS HER! I'm definitely not ready for her to grow up and abandon me yet! She was a little nervous at the airport, but her coaches and team mates immediately found her and she was swept up in their energy, excitment and smiles, so all was well. I think she has had a great weekend enjoying the sun, the competition and the girls!

I see a little sunshine out my office window...hope it stays around for a bit!

No comments: