Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thankful...

Thanksgiving has come and gone. Life is so chaotic and I have not taken the time to express what I am thankful for at this time in my life. Today I am thankful for the chaos, I think it is what keeps me sane. There are trials all around me and the chaos is a great distraction, a way to feel connected and needed. So, at least at the present time, chaos is a blessing and chaos is good.

I am also thankful for my four beautiful, healthy, clear minded, determined, strong willed, talented, silly, intelligent, faithful, and valiant children! They are my most precious gifts and I love them more each and every day. I cherish every minute I have with them and I love being a part of their lives!

Thankfulness is my children and the chaos that surrounds my life!



No comments: