Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eight is Great!

Bowen turned eight on September 7th. Having a birthday is the best! He was able to enjoy the big day with lots of cousins, cake, presents, food, and family! It was a great time, just ask him. He got the IPod Shuffle he has been wanting, video games (thanks grandma), clothes (boring), a football, and many other fun things. He also was the "star" student for the week at school. This made him feel very important and he got to share pictures and stories all about him! The party that included 7 little boys destroying my house was my favorite part and I think he liked all the attention he received for the whole week. The only thing better than having a birthday is being able to celebrate for an entire week!

Bowen is such a good boy! He has so much energy and a zest for life. He will keep me busy! He is a bright little guy with an inquisitive mind. He giggles and loves sports, especially football. He adores his Grandpa Thomas and loves to "hang out" with him. He is social and loves playing with friends and cousins. I can't believe my little guy is 8 years old! He is growing up quickly. He is fun!

Turning eight is great!


Say Cheese!!!!


Happy Birthday Bowen!


Blow Harder!!


The Party Was a Great Time (especially for mom)!


Wow...some great gifts (his sisters can officially call him nerd with this headlamp)!


Bionicles Rock!

1 comment:

Teresa Stubbs said...

I remember when he was born! I remember baby sitting the girls! Where is the time going? They are all growing way too fast.

Your kids are gorgeous.