Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Number 19!

The birthday girl!

Celebrating the big ONE NINE!

Wow...my little baby girl turned 19 on September 4th! I can't believe how quickly my little rag muffin grew into a beautiful young lady. It seems like just yesterday she was running around the house in her pink Power Rangers costume, throwing amazing karate kicks to battle the enemy or cutting the hair off of all her Barbie dolls or riding her "Batman" bike up and down the sidewalk or terrorizing Cherokee Drive. She has grown into a beautiful, talented, compassionate, full of life, glam, stylish, FUN, resourceful, talkative, loyal, in charge and loving young woman! Oh how I love her! She teaches me everyday! She is a great, big sister and her little sisters and brother adore her. She is the life of the party with a witty disposition. Spending a few days with her for her birthday was a treat. I am so proud of her and pray for her happiness daily. I know she will be successful and wonderful at life! I am grateful to have been blessed with her as my daughter, she is one of my best friends!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY COURTIE-BUM!

No comments: