Tuesday, April 28, 2009

20 Years...20 Things

Happy Anniversary to my "Love Muffin!" We were married on Friday, April 28, 1989! 20 years ago...TODAY! Wow! We have grown alot! I love my hubby! So, I have done what I do best, made a list (and not a "to-do" list) of what has made me so happy for the last 20 years.

20 YEARS...20 THINGS

1. Wearing hubby's t-shirts to bed
2. Fresh flowers (especially from hubby)
3. Cooking dinner
4. Writing
5. Snuggling with hubby or any one of my babies by the fireplace
6. Shopping with my girls
7. Courtney
8. Caitlin
9. Hannah
10. Bowen
11. Telling "Grandpa Huck" stories to Bowen
12. Laughing
13. Pretending I am glamorous while attempting to walk in 3 inch heels
14. Baskin-Robbins "Peanut Butter & Chocolate" ice cream
15. Hubby's blue eyes
16. Watching the sunrise from my bedroom window, while still lying in bed
17. Tacos
18. Conversations with Courtney, Caitlin, Hannah, and Bowen
19. Surprises
20. Kissing hubby

Thanks for 20 years together!

No comments: