Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Morning Blues

Wow...my Thursday thus far:

Wake up - 6:40 AM

Work - 7:30 AM

The late wake up time created a bit of a problem this morning!

--I love it when my face is all puffy and you can barely see my eyes. That is how I looked this morning at 6:40 AM. Even now, I remain with that "just got out of bed and puffy face." Love that!

--Bowen was sleeping soundly all snuggled up in his bed. It was a difficult task getting him to move, yet alone out of his bed this morning. I pretty much had to pry him away from the covers and hurl him onto the floor. Love that!

--No eggs in the fridge, no bread in the pantry, pretty much sugar coated cereal for breakfast this morning. The kids really do LOVE THAT! (Their school teachers can thank me later.)

--Hannah had absolutely nothing to wear in her closet this morning. Well, you can imagine the 7th grade drama. Love that too!

--My office printer is pretty much not willing to function properly this morning. I have two reports to print and a financial ledger too. Love that!

--Caitlin passed her "road test" for Driver's Ed. She wants to go to the Driver's License Division TODAY and get her license...hmmmmmm, insurance rates increasing ALOT! Love that!

Hope your Thursday morning is better than mine! Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: